Office of Senior Territorians
The Northern Territory Government provides services and support to seniors, including:
- events for seniors like Seniors Month
- Minister's Advisory Council for Senior Territorians - Expression of Interest Application
- grants for organisations to hold events during Seniors Month
- how to apply for a Seniors Card for discounts at businesses
- the NT Concession Scheme
- the NT Seniors Recognition Scheme
Read about the Strong Seniors: Seniors Participation Framework 2016-19.
Register your business as a Seniors Card supporter.
For more information, go to the seniors page of the Northern Territory Government website.
Contact the Office of Senior Territorians
For more information about services and support for seniors in the Northern Territory, phone the Office of Senior Territorians on 08 8999 3861.
Last updated: 24 May 2017
Share this page: