Domestic, family and sexual violence
- Violence against women
The national plan is a 12-year strategy that seeks to achieve a significant and sustained reduction of violence against women and their children in Australia.
- Domestic and family violence contacts
How the department is working with White Ribbon Australia to raise awareness and stop violence against women in Department of Correctional Services workplaces.
- Domestic, family and sexual violence reduction
Find out about the Northern Territory Government's domestic and family violence reduction strategy: Safety is Everyone's Right.
- Review of the Family Safety Framework 2016-17
Summary of findings and recommendations.
- Safe, Respected and Free from Violence Prevention Fund
The Safe, Respected and Free from Violence Prevention Fund makes funds for a range of small to medium grants.
- Safety is Everyone’s Right Final Performance Report
Performance report into the Northern Territory Domestic and Family Violence Reduction Strategy 2014-2017 ‘Safety is Everyone’s Right’.
- Domestic and family violence information sharing guidelines
The guidelines are being released for consultation to ensure that they provide adequate information for Information Sharing Entities (ISEs) and potential ISEs, when complying with their obligations under new information sharing laws of the Domestic and Family Violence Act.