Domestic, family and sexual violence reduction
- Domestic, family and sexual violence contacts
Contact information for where to get help.
- Domestic, family and sexual violence reduction
Find out about our policies to reduce domestic, family and sexual violence in the Northern Territory.
- Domestic and family violence information sharing
Information about people experiencing or committing domestic and family violence (DFV) is able to be shared between Information Sharing Entities in certain circumstances.
- Domestic and family violence risk assessment and management
The Northern Territory Government Domestic and Family Violence Risk Assessment and Management Framework (RAMF) provides a consistent and evidence-based way to identify, assess, respond to and manage domestic and family violence risk across the Northern Territory.
- Safe, Respected and Free from Violence Prevention Grants
The Safe, Respected and Free from Violence Prevention Grants make funds for a range of small to medium grants.
- Review of the Family Safety Framework 2016-17
Summary of findings and recommendations.
- Safety is Everyone’s Right Final Performance Report
Performance report into the Northern Territory Domestic and Family Violence Reduction Strategy 2014-2017 ‘Safety is Everyone’s Right’.
- National Plan to Reduce Violence Against Women and their Children 2010-2022
The national plan is a 12-year strategy that seeks to achieve a significant and sustained reduction of violence against women and their children in Australia.
- Domestic and family violence