Domestic, family and sexual violence reduction
- Domestic, family and sexual violence contacts
Contact information for where to get help.
- Domestic, family and sexual violence prevention
The Northern Territory Government is investing in providing services to those affected by violence, and programs that seek to prevent violence over time by changing community attitudes that condone the use of violence in relationships.
- Domestic, family and sexual violence reduction
Find out about our policies to reduce domestic, family and sexual violence in the Northern Territory.
- Domestic and family violence information sharing
Information about people experiencing or committing domestic and family violence (DFV) is able to be shared between Information Sharing Entities in certain circumstances.
- Domestic and family violence risk assessment and management
The Northern Territory Government Domestic and Family Violence Risk Assessment and Management Framework (RAMF) provides a consistent and evidence-based way to identify, assess, respond to and manage domestic and family violence risk across the Northern Territory.
- Safe, Respected and Free from Violence Prevention Grants
The Safe, Respected and Free from Violence Prevention Grants make funds for a range of small to medium grants.
- Review of the Family Safety Framework 2016-17
Summary of findings and recommendations.
- Safety is Everyone’s Right Final Performance Report
Performance report into the Northern Territory Domestic and Family Violence Reduction Strategy 2014-2017 ‘Safety is Everyone’s Right’.
- National Plan to Reduce Violence Against Women and their Children 2010-2022
The national plan is a 12-year strategy that seeks to achieve a significant and sustained reduction of violence against women and their children in Australia.
- Domestic and family violence