Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Territory Families was established by the Northern Territory Government on 12 September, 2016.
The establishment of Territory Families brings together many of the key functions that work together to create stronger communities where children experience safe, healthy and happy childhoods, women and men from all cultural and linguistic backgrounds have equal opportunities, and senior Territorians are appreciated and respected.
The agency includes the following divisions:
- Children and Families
- Youth Justice
- Youth, Multicultural Affairs and Seniors
- Senior and Pensioner Concessions
- Domestic Violence Directorate
- Offices of Women’s and Men’s Policy
- Children’s Policy.
Territory Families annual reports
To access previous annual reports call the department on (08) 8999 2737.
Assistant Ministers for Territory Families are as follows:
- Assistant Minister for Men's Policy: Tony Sievers MLA
- Assistant Minister for Multicultural Affairs: Kate Worden MLA
- Assistant Minister for Prevention of Family Violence: Sandra Nelson MLA
- Assistant Minister for Seniors and Youth: Ngaree Ah Kit MLA
- Assistant Minister for Women's Policy: Sandra Nelson MLA
Chief Executive Officer Ken Davies
Last updated: 24 January 2018